Light And Dark Side Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did you guys hear?the guy who played victor krum is going to be on one the hp fan trips!

Go down

did you guys hear?the guy who played victor krum is going to be on one the hp fan trips! Empty did you guys hear?the guy who played victor krum is going to be on one the hp fan trips!

Post  freetobandito Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 pm

hi guys i thought i'd let anyone here who's thinking about going on one the hp fan trips, that the actor who played victor krum is going to be on the UK "Celebrate Britain's Myths and Legends" event i belive. I thinks thats a pretty cool thing to take part in guys, hanging out with other hp fans, being in the uk getting to see all the cool harry potter film sites and getting to meet the actor who played victor krum, which again i think is pretty neat.
anyways thought i'd let you all know about this in case you guys are thinking of going.
freetobandito
freetobandito
Second Year Magic

Number of posts : 71
I Am A : vampire with a spork obession
Health :
did you guys hear?the guy who played victor krum is going to be on one the hp fan trips! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100did you guys hear?the guy who played victor krum is going to be on one the hp fan trips! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Forum Hogwarts
Character: Tanith Artemisa Nygt
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff Hufflepuff
Where Are You In Hogwarts: The Great Hall

Back to top Go down